December 27, 2010

!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for sooooo long and here I am - finally setting things in motion. It only took me, like, what? A year? After deciding I was going to do this, I wondered what I should write about. Some people write blogs about fitness, some about food (Julie&Julia is a great movie, by the way) and some about something completely random and I should be included in the latter category. If you decide to follow me, you will see that I write about what I want, when I want and how I want. I'll write about anything. Whatever, as the title says. FYI it took me like a million years to decide a name for this blog - I wanted the name to be catchy and witty and all that, but darn it! I've always had difficulties naming my stories and essays and now this... so 'Whatever' is what we all shall settle for ;)

This first post will be mostly about me, myself & I. I'm a 21-year-old wannabe-writer from a cold Northern European country called Finland. In some ways I'm a true Finnish girl; I love salty liquorice and I hate hot weather, but that's about it. I love traveling and I'm always hoping to spend most of my time abroad. No can do, though! This girl is a part-time worker and a student, so let's reevaluate the situation in a couple of years time. Maybe one day I'll end up categorizing myself as a "travel-blogger"!

I love to write and I guess that's obvious since I'm now officially writing a blog. Other than writing I love to read and watch movies and just hang around with my wonderful friends. I know I sound boring and that's probably what I am, but oh well :) I'm just your average girl in the pursuit of happiness. 

English is not my first language so before I start posting more I'd like to apologize for the grammatical mistakes I'm sure will take place at some point... maybe even in that sentence (is it grammatical or just grammar?)

Nothing more for now... Let's see if this blogging thing is as fun as it seems!

All the love<3

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!!! I didn't know you had a blog - I like it alot. I like the "I'm just your average girl in the pursuit of happiness" part - ME TOO. I would also love to be a travel blogger - we'll have to swap: you cme down HERE and blog, I'll visit FINLAND and blog. HAHA! Tell Nina I said hello (if you still see her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I just wish I had more time to write! I'd LOVE to be a travel blogger and I wanna come to the States so baad :DD Been trying to convince Mia to come here for ages and you're welcome anytime too ;) I'll tell Niina you said hi the next time I'm in contact with her! Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete