January 17, 2012

whoa!

What makes me happy?

I think that question kicks "To be, or not to be?"'s a**, and that's saying a lot... at least that's what I think, but hey, it's almost 1am, I can't sleep and I'm writing this because I suddenly got this need to pour my inner feelings into internet, so really... what do I know?

I know what makes me happy, and I guess I should be proud of myself for knowing that. Some people don't know. But even though I do, it doesn't mean it's a bed of roses, 'cause trust me, it sure ain't. Those of you who have read my blog for a while know that my happiness can be summarized into two words: writing and traveling. And you may also know that I'm taking an online journalism course. I received my 9th tutorial today (there are 12 in total) and I'm sooo stressed! I won't bore you with details but let's just say I haven't even finished my 7th tutorial (no assignment with tutorial 8, so no, I do not have three incomplete assignments... just two) and it feels like everything's snowballing... I know all the assignments aren't a piece of cake and I'll get through this but man, talk about resenting what you love. Still standing firm on the whole "writer's blog does not exist" -thing btw. I'll get the assignments done.

In the mean time I've been satisfying my need to write by writing completely fictional stuff, putting ideas on paper and working on old ones in my head. That's been fun :D I hate the fact that I can't talk about any of my ideas with anyone though... Sometimes it sucks being the kind of person who doesn't know how to express themselves by speaking the words. Plus I always get the feeling that if I tell someone it'll ruin it.

Well, anyhoo.. I'm kinda tired now and will go to bed. Here's a song that's been bugging me for the last few hours. I watched the movie Easy A with my friend and if you've heard this before you know it's catchy. That's the only reason I'm posting it, because obviously it's got nothing to do with what I've just written here.

take care ya'll<3

No comments:

Post a Comment