March 10, 2011

F stands for Figment, Facebook and Fantabulous which is what they are!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm in love -with Figment. I mentioned Figment in one of my previous posts and if you haven't checked out my profile there, GO DO IT NOW! There's a good chance that if you love writing as much as I do, you'll fall in love with Figment (I love saying it over and over again -FigmentFigmentFigment!!!) as well. You can find so many great short stories, novels and poems there and give feedback, but the best part is that you actually receive feedback there yourself -unlike in some other online writing communities I've signed up. They're all dead compared to Figment (FIGMENTFIGMENT!) So by all means, go check it out ;)

Ok, I think I've promoted Figment enough for now... I dare say more to follow ;) And now I shall go and update my Facebook status.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment