Hey ya'll... I've been kinda MIA for a while but I don't know if that really matters :D I signed in to see if there's been any activity here and guess what? None. Nada. I know people have a lot more important stuff to figure out right now with the world being as crazy as it is, BUT, there's nothing wrong with tuning out of the reality and drowning yourself in fiction every once in a while. Seriously, try it.
I haven't exactly followed my own advice of drowning into fiction lately -I've bee drowning into work. I've pulled a few 14-hour days and some 12 -hour ones. Not that funny. It's OK if I don't have to do it all the time (which I don't, thank god for small favors). But after all this working and after not being able to spend as much time with my friends as I wanted, I've found myself dreaming of.... you know this one, right?... yes, traveling. So here's what my plan includes at the moment: graduate school, work for a year saving up money, sell all your stuff you can easily replace in the future, buy a one-way ticket to -where? USA or London. Yay! My life awaits. What about your plans for the future?
Let me know ;)
xoxo
Plans for the future? Oh, I'd wish to have some... But maybe it count's that I'm planning to go to Thailand for few months next winter with the kids =)
ReplyDelete