June 03, 2011

"NO!" to black and yellow stripes

If you're reading this, thanks for cheking in. I promise I'll try harder to post stuff more often -that is if you are at all interested ;)

So summer's here! Yay! I'm not a big fan of the heat which I think I've mentioned earlier... oh well. I do love summers though. It doesn't get dark at all at night so my sleep mask is now my new BFF. Gotta love that thing.

What drives me crazy this time of  the year are insects, bugs and all the gross living things that crawl out every spring and won't leave you alone until the snow falls again. Especially bees. Scared to death of them. I had one inside the house the other day and it took over half an hour of my time before I had the guts to approach it and kill it. I had a wrapped newspaper on my left hand, and a bottle of my mom's hairspray on the right hand. I thought I'd maze the thing dead and then smack it until there would be nothing left. Well, the mazing only made the bee even more angry (and me even more scared), but eventually I managed to kill it (YAY) and threw it outside. For the rest of the night I could've sworn I heard buzzing everywhere, like it came back and haunt me. Think that's crazy? One time I barricated myself into my room for three hours after school because there was a bee in the living room and believe it or not, after those three hours that SOB entered my room from UNDER THE DOOR and I almost got a stroke. That same week it happened again: there was a bee in the living room and I went to my room again, but this time I tucked my pajama pants to stop anything from coming in. So I was there for a few hours until my dad got home, told me I was crazy and made me come out. He said there was no bee. The next morning he stepped on it and got stung. Served him right.

Well, I think that's enough about my irrational fears, tell me about yours!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment