Tuesday's approaching at a terrifying speed... That's the day I have to leave :( Flying from D.C to Frankfurt and from there back to Finland. Dammit. I do NOT want to go! I think that's something everyone already knew, but I can't emphasize it enough. And you wanna know what's stressing me the most right now? That I've done the wrong kind of shopping. Finland is experiencing cooler and cooler weather and that means one thing and one thing only: my favorite time of the year - fall. And I've gotten myself a couple of new tees, summer dresses, sandals, ballerinas... everything but the pair of jeans that I actually NEED. And no, I don't wanna do shopping in Finland. We don't have all the cool shops. Dammit again.
I've had a great vacation though. It's been two weeks now that I left home and it feels like a month. Still I'm not ready to go back to reality. I've had two similar dreams during this trip and they both were about me being back at work and oh the relief when I awoke and realized I'm still here!!
I'll be fine, though :) Somehow I always will be. Might not be the easiest thing to accomplish but I'm not a quitter (most of the time I'm not). And after I've settled in at home I'll post a more detailed description of our trip and add pics as well.
Tomorrow's Friday... I have four whole days before it's Tuesday and I have to figure out how to fit all my stuff into my luggage. I have four whole days to get those jeans. Welcome fall <3
No comments:
Post a Comment