I am back in Finland, back to work and back to school, back to my busy schedule that after a 2,5 week vacation feels like serving a death sentence. I won't be having a day off in at least another two weeks. Oh and my feet are killing me! I have an infection on my left foot and am currently on antibiotics. What a nice way to start this fall, in deed.
But I DID enjoy my vacation so very much, it will carry me through all this ;) And I know I promised to give you a detailed description of my trip, but I think one picture says more than one thousand words. So here are several thousand words:
Niagara Falls
NYC
Ocean City, MD
Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel
At least we came home with style... business class ;) and yes, that's champagne
Enjoy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment