November 10, 2011

Well planned = half done

My friends and I were talking about what we should do with our lives -what we would like to do and what we should do. One of them said she wouldn't want to move anywhere now that she's got a perfect apartment she loves and after purchasing new furniture she sure ain't moving anytime soon. I said that I could sell everything I own right this second and go see the world. Well, I might be too much of a coward to do that, but you get the idea.

I've moved three times in my life and not once have I settled in at my apartment. There are always paintings leaning against the wall, waiting for me to hang them up. Never gonna happen... My balcony's full of stuff I can't place anywhere (my current apt is kinda small..). I always have my eyes open for upcoming opportunities, I'm always waiting for the first chance to pack up again and leave. I've come to the conclusion that maybe it's a good thing I'm still single and unattached. I have the choice to decide what I want to do, and if you've been reading this blog you don't need many guesses to know what it is that I want to do with my life.

I have plans, I tell you that much. If it wasn't for school and work I would set them to action right now, but all in good time. My plans still have a billion chances to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment