Right now I'm starting to feel very occupied. Not yet, though. I have about three weeks before I have to kick in the full speed and work like a maniac for the rest of the year, and here's why:
1. My boss decided to promote me and I'm currently being trained to be a shift manager (when in need), and as one of our permanent shift managers takes her two-week vacation soon I will be working more in addition to going to school.
2. My Journalism course begins this month! YES! This is something I'm very excited about and what will probably be one of my first priorities. So then it's journalism, work, school.
3. I'm now studying my final year and I have to write this report-kind-of thing (at least 5-7 pages + introduction, possible pictures etc.) We were allowed to pick the subject and mine is -of course- chocolate, and its use in baking. This gives me a chance to do a lot of baking outside of school and test for different kinds of recipes which is fun, but there's also the report-part which -as much as I love to write- isn't so much...
I will probably post pictures of my grand chocolate creations (haha) later this year, stay tuned ppl!
So yes, my plate getting pretty full and I already dread the lack of time I'm sure to experience at some point. I know I will get things done but until I do I'm not the most companionable person to have around.
But I still have some time to relax before the madness begins ;) Trust me, I'm going to enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment