November 29, 2011

EXCLAMATION POINT

I finally started my journalism course a week ago and I'm so excited I can't even begin to tell you. I've only just gotten my second assignment and here's what it is: write an article (subject was selected in the first assignment), ideally within the next two weeks, and then you are going to try and sell it. SELL IT! OMG! I'm sooooo freaked out and at the same time so incredibly excited!!! I know there's a good chance no magazine will buy my first article, but I won't let that bring me down. Eventually it will happen ;)

Part of me becoming a journalist is making reading my second nature. Check. I just have to make sure I read something worth while. I've been thinking of subscribing Life- magazine since it's so hard to find from the stores here... Instead of Life I found these:


Trust me, they have a lot worth while reading there ;)

xoxo
a very happy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment