December 29, 2011

My Blog Anniversary

Yo! It's been a year since I started writing this blog and I have to say it's really been one of my favorite ways to pass time, writing this... I know it doesn't seem like it since I haven't written anything in about a month but hey, a girl's gotta eat! I've been busy working, focusing on journalism and seeing friends that I've just had to put something aside. Sorry, blog. I figured that leaving school would leave me some extra time... man, was I wrong.

Lately I've been suffering from the so called "writer's block", which I've learned, does not exist at all.. it's simply just a lack of motivation to write due to limited information on the subject or something else like that. A lame excuse not to write and yet I use it. So now I've got this idea I want to try out. If you want me to write about some particular subject, leave a comment below. It doesn't matter if you're a regular or a first-time reader, all ideas will be taken into consideration and I will surely write about some of them, if not about all of them.

Will be waiting for your responses ;) (This post is gonna look soooooo stupid if no one leaves any comments...)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment