To be honest, I was a little disappointed. I went to a mall downtown, and was expecting to have to elbow my way to the stores, but it was nothing like that. Sure, the mall was busy, but... you know. It was just busy. Not once did I have to stand in line or anything. I guess I should have gone to a Walmart, Target, Kohl's or something, to get the real Black Friday experience. But, due to my foot injury, I didn't want to go anywhere too far and walk more than necessary.
I didn't spend too much time shopping, but still got myself something nice... :)
 |
| Royal blue gardigan from H&M, $15,00. This was on sale, original price $39,95. I love the color, and this is actually my first piece of clothing that is royal blue. Warm and comfy! :) |
 |
| And the back of it is different material! I like this detail :) |
 |
| Hello Kitty -hat from Forever 21, $9,80. Not on sale, but once I saw it, I knew it belonged to me! This is just so random and awesome, I had to get it! Absolutely in love with this hat! <3 |
 |
| Comb-in Hair Color from Fuego (at Pioneer Place), $3,80. This is something I'll try on tomorrow ;) |
 |
| In case you're not aware of it, but Oregonians put bacon in e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! Bacon gum balls from Fuego, $4,94. And these are not for me, btw :D |
I'll be doing some more shopping tomorrow! Now I'm about to go and fix myself dinner from Thanksgiving left overs... Turkey wrapped up in -what else than- bacon. Oregon's so weird :) Maybe that's why I fit in so well.
-i
No comments:
Post a Comment