November 18, 2012

Last minute SHOPPING

It's time to burn the cash I have, for I only have 11 days left. 

Today's catch:

Shirt from Ross, $9,99. I love the lace in the back! 
Bag from Ross, $21,99. This fits a laptop and a bunch of other stuff, too. It'll come in handy when I fly out!! Notice the two pins on the top left :) They're both from Powell's book store, $1,50 each.
I sold my large print-edition of The Help to Powell's and purchased this regular print edition. $10,95 minus store credit $6,00 for selling books! This is seriously one of the greatest books ever written. 
That was all the shopping today... gotta save my bucks for sales ;) looking forward to Black Friday!!

Today at work we had a Woodstock-theme, so we got to dress up as hippies. That was so much fun!

Yup, that theme was right up on my alley... 

Love, peace and chicken grease my friends! <3 Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment