I've been in Finland for a week now, and it's gone by even faster than my time in the States. I am currently enjoying a mini vacation before going back to work next Tuesday, and after returning to this land of snow and coldness, I've spent my time seeing friends and trying to get my life together. I've only succeeded in the first.
I am still jet lagged... I don't know why, but 6pm-8pm is a time period that's tough for me every day. I get so tired it's actually a miracle I manage to stay up and wait a bit longer before going to bed. All in all, getting adjusted to the time difference has been easier than I thought it would be. Happy for that :)
And now, to my topic at hand: make-up. My solution to... well, everything. I used to be the kind who couldn't even go to the grocery store without make-up on, but lately I'm thankful I've learned to loosen up a bit. But only a bit. I still apply foundation and powder and do my eyebrows before I leave my apartment. And guess what, I'm not even doing that just for me. I'm doing it for you, too. Trust me, I'm doing you a huge favor by making myself look at least a little like a human being.
At first I thought I'd do a post about what's in my make-up bag, but I didn't want to start taking pictures about all the items, cos there's a lot... so I have two pics. The one above, and this:
| Covergirl Mascara isn't sold in Finland, unfortunately :( I have this one, and one more in stock. Got them from the US, and I'm so bummed we don't have Covergirl.. This mascara is great! |
If I'm feeling lazy, I'll just wear mascara (in addition to the must-have foundation, powder and eyebrows), but my everyday-make-up consists of those already listed + liquid eye liner, eye-shadow (usually light brown), and blush. If I feel like more, I'll add lip gloss or lipstick. And I'm done! I hate the process of putting on make-up, because it just takes an extra half hour away from my sleep. I love to sleep... :P But, what wouldn't a woman do to look presentable..
Ok, this is probably the worst make-up post in the history of make-up posts, but oh well, I'm tired and Mountain Dew just doesn't do it for me anymore... Or any drink with caffeine. What is up with me?!
Also, I don't really have any ideas for posts right now, so if there's something you want me to write about, let me know. Otherwise, sorry for not writing much :( I really need to sort out my thoughts... Sooo much going on!
Have a nice weekend everyone :)
Voi että, mäkin käytin joskus kauan sitte tota Matte Moussea, ja vieläpä samaa sävyä ku sulla! Mut huomasin sit ettei se oikein sovellu mun kuivalle iholle... :( Nykyisin käytän sitä tv:ssäkin mainostettua True Matchiä ja se on kyl parasta mun iholle. :D
ReplyDeleteTykkään tästä uudesta ulkoasusta, tosi raikas! Ja upee banneri ♥