This year is almost ending, and I have a lot of plans for next year. They include traveling, working (but where, is the question here), possibly moving, and most importantly: writing. I am so close to being done with just planning my book. I've already started the writing process, but I know it's going to be a long and rocky road to the finish line.
I am giving myself a year. I'm hoping to finish writing it within that time, but I don't want to push it. If needing more time means a better outcome, then I will take more time. But I do hope, that during 2014 I can offer my script to a publisher, or publish the book on my own. When it comes to writing, 2013 is going to be exciting, nerve-wrecking, inspiring, frustrating and thrilling. This project will also give me something to write about in here: I will keep you posted on how I am doing. I am not telling what my book is about, nor will I give anything else away. But I will get back to you.
I saw a card recently, that would be perfect to give to me. Sometimes it's fun to find things like that :)
It said:
"I can't wait for you to write a book, so I can finally know what you have been thinking about for the last few years."
Some of you will know :)
No comments:
Post a Comment