January 12, 2011

Aaaahhhhh it's been a long time since I've written anything here, I know. Been kinda busy decorating my new apartment and all that. For the last couple of days I've been admiring my living room wall -my dad put these shelves up and I filled them with my awesome collection of glasses! I worked at this restaurant that went bankrupt and the staff members were allowed to take some stuff home -I ended up with wine glasses, cocktail glasses and SHOT GLASSES (originally 24 of them but darn it I broke one already). They're all so beautiful, lined up there... I feel so grown up now that I have them. What I also have on my wall now are these photographs that I got framed, they're taken in NYC (a totally overrated place but a great place to take pictures) and I actually had them already when I was living in my old apartment.. I just never hung them up. Now I finally did and don't mind me saying so they look great!!

I've noticed that living in a studio has its pros and cons. Now, I've never been much of a cleaner, that's always been my mom's thing, but lately I've found myself cleaning almost every day. A studio is certainly easy to keep clean and I think the fact that my friends live so close by and might pop in for a visit anytime is the biggest reason I clean (by the way my mom would have a fit if she found out about me cleaning so much -I'm always teasing her about it and I'm sure she'd be happy to return the favor).
Then again, I'm having some trouble placing all my stuff... There's just so much of it! In my old apartment I had one drawer full of junk that didn't really belong anywhere, now I have like six of those drawers. Maybe I should clean them up ;)

Who knows, maybe I'll learn to be a clean person for a change.
Haha, yeah right.

See ya later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment