Have you ever thought how convenient it would be if all your friends lived in the same building or at least in the neighborhood -like in the oh-so-wonderful TV-series "Friends"? Well, that's the case with me now. At least almost. I recently moved into a new apartment and now I'm sharing a wall with one of my closest friends, another lives just down the hill and the rest live a few streets away. A few of my friends live about 20 minutes from me and some further away, but you get the picture, right? I'm loving this!
I used to hang here all the time and so it was only logical for me to just look for an apartment here. I seized the opportunity as one became available and here I am. I hope the novelty of being so close to my friends and being able to spend a lot more time with them never wears off!
So 2011 has started well for me, I hope for you too.
Love always
No comments:
Post a Comment