January 30, 2011

Goals for 2011

I keep reading these other blogs and wish I could raise the bar that high up... I just can't seem to find the time to write here on a regular basis and for that I'm sorry! This is addressed to my two readers... and I don't even know if they read my blog regularly :D Maybe I should give this up? Nah, I like it too much. Then why don't I write more often? SO-MUCH-TO-DO-SO-LITTLE-TIME!

Lately I've been trying to set more goals for myself. Here are some:
1. Find an internship place in the USA
2. Learn Italian 
3. Lose weight
4. Read more
5. Spend more time with friends
6. Get a job
7. Write.
8. Write more.
9. WRITE EVERY SINGLE DAY!
10. Read over parts 1-9 and actually do them.

There's no particular order in case you're wondering. These are just some things I want to get done. They're my goals for this year. And whenever I find time I will return here and let you know how I'm doing! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment