Have you ever noticed how these LITTLE things can just ruin your day from the second you get out of bed? These insignificant things that aren't even worth your attention... What do I mean? This:
- when someone/something pulls off your earphones (if you wanna talk to me, tap me on the shoulder, but NEVER EVER touch my earphones)
- when you pick something and drop it and have to pick it up again
- when you notice you've lost someone from your friend list on Facebook and you have no idea who it is!!
- when you receive a bill in the mail (that's right, I think bills aren't worth my attention :D)
-when you have a closet full of clothes but nothing to wear
-when you wanna cook something and you can't cos you're missing ONE incredient
That's to name a few... I swear I had a lot more in my mind this morning and I wasn't in such a good mood :D Oh well...
FYI the most annoying thing ever: PAPER CUTS! I just had two healed when I got a third one yesterday...
Have a great day everybody :)
No comments:
Post a Comment