I watched Eat Pray Love today and I gotta say it is one of the most inspiring movies ever. Who wouldn't wanna forget about the reality for a while and just go and travel around the world? Yours truly surely would love that and let me tell you -if I had the money, I would totally go for it! But for now I'll just settle into fininshing my education and after that it's bye bye for a while. I haven't decided yet where I'm gonna head to, but here are the possible options:
1. USA (that is if I manage to get a greencard haha) ;)
2. Italy (to be more precise -Tuscany)
3. Australia (probably not gonna happen)
4. London, England
I realize I have been talking about traveling a lot, but it's my favorite subject. That and writing. How great would it be to go to Tuscany country side and write while enjoying the solitude... To create a pretty image it would be just me and my notebook, but in reality it's me and my laptop with internet connection (come on, you gotta have some connection to other people, and how else would I be able to post here and let you all know how awesome my life is?! ;)
Life tends to get difficult every once in a while but when you get the choise to sit it out or dance, I say dance! That way you won't have to lie about what you've done in your life when you're old and your grandkids wanna hear stories. You gotta live so you have something to share. I know from experience it can be scary as h*** to go after something you want, but I also know that when you do it, it pays off in the end -even if everything doesn't go according to plan.
I remember when I was sixteen and thinking that by the time I would be twenty, I would've done so much. Four years seemed like a lifetime to me. Oh well, that's teenage logic for you. I'll be 22 this summer and though I've seen and experienced a lot, I've also come to see that four years is a blink of an eye and if I don't pursue my dreams now, then before I know it I'll be 26 and wondering where did all the time go. And after that it's 30... I could go on forever.
See ya later, alligator :)
Hyviä ajatuksia! "You gotta live so you have something to share." :)
ReplyDeletetänjuu! :))
ReplyDelete