I am happy to tell you that I got a part-time job! YAY! That's one down from the list! I've also started studying Italian independently. So I've got a good start... or that's what I like to think.
It's a brisk and COLD morning! I realized I have nothing for breakfast but I'd rather starve than go outside and make my way to the grocery store in that weather. My younger brother's in Africa at the moment, great for him. As for me and my poor car... stupid Nordica. I'm going to a friend's house today and she has this dog the size of a small cow so guess who's going for a walk tonight?! It would be fine if I could at least feel my own face when I got back. Well, maybe the couple of Stress Relievers (wine bottles that is) I'm taking with me will make up for it ;)
That's all for now. I'm enclosing a pic taken from my balcony (heck no did I go out to the balcony, took the pic through the window!) so you could all see just how lovely it is here now... snowsnow!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment