Do people enjoy their birthdays? I would seriously like to know. Maybe sweet sixteen is something to enjoy, but after that.... omg. I wouldn't know, I've never celebrated birthdays in my life. I don't feel like I've missed anything, on the contrary, I feel blessed for not having to deal with the stress of the party. And think of all the money I save when I don't have to buy anyone anything ;)
Now that I've reached the grand age of 22 (holy ****) I would like to share a list with you: things I wanna do before I turn 30, things I wanna do before I die. Ladies and gentleman, this is my Bucket List:
1. Get married and have at least two kids
2. Travel to Australia and New Zealand
3. Move to America. Seriously.
4. Become a published author.
5. Don't depend on anyone financially.
6. Pick a haircolor and stick to it!
7. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.
8. Kiss someone in the rain (preferably my future husband)
9. Make a complete fool out of myself in a public place.
10. Seriously concider Spotify Premium
11. Overcome my fear of hights and bees and people with masks (I mean, come on!)
12. Read all the books in my shelf (there are a lot)
13. Learn how to curl my hair with a straightening iron
14. Travel to every continent
15. When I have kids, embarras them in front of their friends (in a way they'll find amusing when they grow up)
16. Learn to change the tyres of my car
17. Stand on both sides of the equator
18. Swim with dolphins
19. Go to Hawaii
20. Get myself a real Louis Vuitton bag. <3
Ok, these are not in any particular order and that's not even everything I want to experience. I swear, I think about this stuff pretty often, but right now the two brain cells that I have don't seem to co-operate amongst themselves and this is what we have to settle for. I hope you find it even some what entertaining and please, if you have any ideas for me, leave a comment!!
Thanks to my friend L for help, even though all your ideas were already on the list. Love you anyway ;)
xoxo
Lov you too, sorry my brain wasn't working properly =D But one thing I don't understand on your list, why should you pick a hair colour and stick to it, it's fun to have some change every once i a while. But otherwise, good list... Love my Spotify Premium very much, so I recommend that ;)
ReplyDeleteI think people are kinda sick of me having a different colored hair everytime we meet :D
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I definitely see you accomplishing these, esp. #3 and #4. And I personally do #9 almost daily. Ha! Hope to see you in a few weeks! :-)
ReplyDelete