June 06, 2011

An Update!

You may notice that I've done some changes with my blog: the outlook has improved (or so I like to think) and more importantly the name has changed into something that's more descriptive (and yet not at all descriptive). I'm happy with the changes and I hope you are too. I got a little carried away with all the tools I can use to make the page look better so don't be surprised if my blog's gonna look a whole lot different (again) the next time you check it out (IS anyone checking it out anymore?!)

There's another thing worth mentioning: did you notice this is my second post within a week?!! There was a major gap between posts, I know, but now I'm actually keeping my word: posts more frequently!

To make this post more interesting for you to read... I've got nothing. Seriously. At the moment I have a runny nose and I don't know if it's allergies or if I'm coming down on something, but it's not fun. And I have to go to work in a few hours. Over the weekend I celebrated the High School Graduation of three of my friends and had a blast! Schools are officially out now and even here in Northern Europe we get to enjoy a really warm and nice weather.

So... if you're sitting by your computer reading this or just doing nothing, get your a** up and go outside! Before you know it there's gonna be piles of snow 6 feet high and then you can spend all the time you want inside the house.

love always

No comments:

Post a Comment