Ciao !
I've never been CRAZY about fashion but I've never ignored it either. I've always had some kind of fashion sense and like any other girl who cares even just a little bit of what they look like I've been stressing over my clothes... You know, the closet's full but there's absolutely NOTHING to wear. Hate it. So recently I've discovered that I'm more into clothes and accessories than usual and I like to combine different kinds of outfits (this new feature in me has probably gone un-noticed since I'm still pretty conservative when it comes to dressing up). I'm more into trying new things and not that afraid of what others think anymore. In other words: I'm becoming more and more like my mother (in the not-caring-what-others-think-part lol ;))
Sometimes you gotta suffer for beauty... and did I suffer last weekend!! I wore high heels three days in a row and let me tell ya -it hurt. Two days out of three the heels were only like an inch and a half, "kitten heels", but still! Too bad I wasn't aware back then that kitten heels are out. Reading Cosmo really pays out. My feet are now recovered and I'm even more in love with my practical and worn-out black ballerinas <3 true love, peeps.
I'm still the girl who looks for comfort, though. I love to ditch my jeans and t-shirt when I get home and change into sweat pants and a PJ-top, pull my hair up and wash my make-up. The trick is to know how to make even that look classy. The answer is: a glass of red and a laptop. This will totally make you feel like Carrie Bradshaw, one of my fashion icons. The previous sentence is dedicated to a friend of mine who said something similar a while back and people got confused -why does she feel like Stephen King's Carrie when she's doing stuff with her brand new laptop?? So come on people, learn your facts!
To all of my Finnish-speaking and reading audience, you should check out a fashion blog by two of my friends (one of them just mentioned). It's called Février and it's fab! <3 go to www.kadoksissamuotiin.blogspot.com and enjoy!
love love love
No comments:
Post a Comment