I've never been the one to think that work is everything. It's always just been something to support myself and a way to pay for all the traveling ;) I never want to be one of those whose life centers around work, but lately that's what I've become. Not volunteerly, I may add. After my vacation I've had two days off (four,if you count my two days being sick). I've been doing my internship and working 2-4 nights a week, and that makes about 60-70 hours of work per week all together... and I'm only getting paid for like 20-26 hours since the internship is unpaid. Thank goodness for the raise I just got...
So I think it goes without saying that my social life has been pretty non-existing... I've only seen a couple of my friends after the trip abroad and I've seen my co-workers way too much. This is all just way too much like 2010.
Any suggestions on how to maintain my life? No? Yeah, me either... Just have to suck it up and if I get to do even half the things I've planned for next year it has all been worth it.
Sorry for the complaining.. Don't forget you can always complain back <3
No comments:
Post a Comment