September 16, 2011

SLAM!


This is something I picked up from a friend's blog... I love these quiz-kinda things! I know I'm lame, but so what?! :) Feel free to copy and paste and add your own answers. 


How big is your bed? big enough for me :) queen maybe. 
What are you listening to right now? I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle. Can you believe that I've never seen the movie before?! Shame on me!
What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate :P
Last person you hugged? My mom :)
How is the weather right now? rainy and cool. I love the fall<3
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? one of my girls :) Emmy!
What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? eyes
Favourite type of food? maybe Chinese..
Do you want children? Yes :) I love kids!
Do you drink? Rarely
Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night? Well, I do remember bits and pieces of that night. But trust me that ain't happening again! 
Hair colour? Blonde (at the moment)
Eye colour? Green w/ brown spots
Do you wear contacts/glasses? I have reading glasses that I never remember to wear
Favorite holiday? -
Favorite season? FALL! <33 It's not too cold, not too warm, the trees look beautiful (especially in Finland where we have a lot of forests!!) even the rain won't ruing the spirit. It gets dark sooner and I can light candles and curl up on the couch to read a book. Love it! 
Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? Oh boy.. Yes and no. This is a complicated thing that needs to be told and heard face to face :D 
Last movie you watched? Sleepless in Seattle! Just ended
What books are you reading? The Lovely Bones, One Summer
Piercings? Three on both ears
Favorite movie? What you have to know is that I love movies... so here: Sleepless in Seattle (ha! ;D), Notting Hill, Little Miss Sunshine, Forrest Gump, Love Actually, The Blind Side, Office Space, Inception, Atonement, Thelma & Louise, The Green Mile, The New World, The Holiday, White Oleander, Bridges of Madison County, It's Complicated, Sex and the City 1 & 2, Unbreakable, Signs, The Illusionist, Babel, In Her Shoes, The Secret Life of Bees, Match Point, The Day After Tomorrow, Wonder Boys... just to name a few :DD 
Favorite college football team? So American... I don't know any :(
What were you doing before filling this out? Watching movies! And I went shopping today omg.. shouldn't have done that :D
Any pets? I have a cat named Haywire and he lives with my mom.. I've also had four gerbils in the past and two mice. And another cat. 
Dogs or cats? cats
Favorite flower? Lily
Have you ever loved someone? Yes
Who would you like to see right now? A lot of people
Have you ever fired a gun? Yep.. on a range!!  
Do you like to travel by plane? I love the feeling of going somewhere and I do like flying :) 
Right-handed or Left-handed? Right. 
If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Virginia
Are you missing someone? Always
Do you have a tattoo? Not yet at least... probably I'll never get one but never say never lol.. 
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? I don't have time for that! I'm such a busy lady. I'd love to though.. there's Pokemon, Sponge Bob etc.. 
Are you hiding something from someone? Well I'm not telling EVERYTHING about myself to EVERYONE :)
What do you do before you go to bed? Pray

2 comments:

  1. Hey chica! I love some of the same movies as you: Love Actually, Office Space, The Holiday. I can quote all 3 movies as well - SAD, I know. We should do these tags regularly...you pick the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete