Holla!
Just cleared the check-in and I'm now at the gate. My flight for Amsterdam leaves at 6.35am, so I've got a little over an hour :) I haven't slept at all, except for some light snoozing on the bus, but yeah, I'm seriously sleep deprived right now. I think that's only helpful, though. I've never really been able to sleep on airplanes, so I'm hoping that now I will get some sleep.. we'll see.
I will have a couple of hours to kill at the airport in Amsterdam, before I take off to Portland. I'm gonna do what I always do; find something to eat because let's be honest, the airplane foods aren't that great, and buy something to read on the plane. I have a book (Catcher in the Rye), but I want something lighter... I admit, I will probably end up buying Us Weekly, People or In Touch... or all of them. Just because it's a long flight, and I might not sleep.
AH!! Here I am, finally. I feel surreal. I look like a moron with my sweat pants and red eyes (in Amsterdam they'll probably think I'm high, lol!) but if there's something I've learned from my traveling, is that what you look like doesn't matter as long as you're comfortable.
Gotta go now lovelies! <3
More to come when I get to Portland ;)
Oh Catcher in the Rye... <3 Awesomeness.
ReplyDeletePlease write as soon as you can! Can't wait to hear, or read about your experiences ;D
PS. Mainitsin sun matkasta mun viimeisimmässä tekstissä ja mainostin sun blogia samalla ;)
ReplyDeleteKiitos! :))
Delete