The other day I was watching Say Yes to the Dress - tv show with my room mate, and we started talking about wedding dresses; what kinds we would like to wear at our own wedding etc. We came to find that I have two very different styles. I love everything simple and put more effort in accessories, but on the other hand, I also love to dress up - put on more make-up and new kinds of clothes, combine pink with orange just cos it's cool, wear things that stand out. I like to seize the opportunities to look different from what I usually look like. The problem is, that when I do so, people think I'm weird and it's just not me, and what they don't realize, is that it totally is me!
After two and a half weeks in Portland, I'm ready for a more permanent change in my style. I feel like I have more courage to try new things and find the style that goes with me no matter what. Portland's such a trendy place, you just can't help but be inspired by everything and everyone around you. I'm loving it here!!! :)
What defines one's style? Can a person have more than one styles? Let me know what you think!
-i
P.S. I have an appointment to get my hair done on Oct. 6th! AHHH CAN'T WAIT! It should be pretty awesome ;) Pics to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment