June 29, 2012

Christina Perri Live in Helsinki!

Ah! An amazing night! One of my favorite singers. Lovelovelovestrong!



I have videos of her singing Jar of Hearts, Arms and A Thousand Years, but I won't add them here. I tried emailing the videos to my friend and it completely jammed my laptop... so no videos, sorry. But the show was great! I can tell you that :)

I'd seen on Facebook how the band takes pictures of every show from the stage, and I knew they were going to take the picture in Helsinki as well, with all our hands raised up in the air. I was right. They took the picture. And I'm not in it!!! Well, my feet are, if you know where to look. 

Ok, so the guy on stage has his right hand by my feet. I'm standing up there. Great spot, but bad for the photo :(


We had a great time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment