Sweden (1)
Russia (3)
Estonia (10)
Latvia (1)
Lithuania (1)
Greece (3)
Cyprus (1)
Turkey (3)
Germany (1 + several layovers)
Holland (1 + several layovers)
Denmark (layover)
Canary Islands (layover)
Ireland (1)
England (3)
France (1)
Egypt (1)
The Gambia (1)
USA (5)
These are all the countries I've visited with the number of times I've visited them. Don't be so shocked about Estonia, it costs like 20 bucks to go there from here. 10 is just a rough number, the truth is, I don't know the actual figure.
![]() |
| I'm totally psyched about the idea of having an airplane tattooed on me. Not this big, and not on my arm, but still. Call me crazy, I don't care! And Sanna, yes, I got this pic from your blog! :) |
I'm not writing this to brag. I'm writing it to let you know, that this is where all my extra money goes. It's the way it's always been in my family. My mom always says she may not leave a great fortune behind her, but at least she's given us experiences and memories worth more than the money spent on them. That alone makes her the greatest mom ever :)
Traveling is something I will never give up. It's why I won't buy my own apartment until I'm married and ready to settle down. It's why my car isn't the latest model. It's why I'm not getting a pet (well, that and allergies).
If you asked me for my favorite place to hang out, I would say an airport <3
Looking forward to taking off on September 1st 2012! Then it will be USA (6).
-i

No comments:
Post a Comment