You've probably had enough about me babbling on and on about going back to America, but I don't seem to find the need to care :) It hit me the other day, that I'm really going. And that it's not just for a week or two, but for 3 months! I seriously can't wait.
My mom and I sort of have this competition going on about the States. Each of us has now traveled to 15 states, and in the fall I'm hoping to get 3-5 more. Mom's coming to visit me in OR, so she'll get some more too. But Delta Airlines just canceled my return flight and booked me on another one, and the new flight is going to take me to Minnesota, a state my mom can't take over quite yet ;) I know, we're idiots. But we love it.
15 down, 35 to go...

No comments:
Post a Comment