It's here. It's been here for a while now. And I love it. Well, parts of it :) I don't love the heat, which is actually a good thing, because here in Finland we rarely get hot weather (the last couple of summers are an exception). I'm hoping this summer will be mild. 70 and sunny would make me happy.
Today I had a day off. Bliss. In the evening I went to the movies with a few friends.
![]() |
| The movie was weird to say the very least... I'm not completely sure if it was worth to pay for. |
Have a happy summer of 2012 :)
-I
P.S Pictures of the graduation cakes coming up soon! I was stupid enough to forget my own camera at home, so now I have to wait until I get my hands on my mother's cam.



No comments:
Post a Comment