March 14, 2012

C.P + Donuts = A Good Day :)

I can't help but gush about my day to you. 
So I wake up and check Facebook on my phone (in bed of course), and I see something that makes me jump right up and open my laptop, so I can have a closer look. Now, please know that I'm the kind of person who gets happy over simple things, so don't expect anything groundbreaking. Here it is:
Christina Perri is performing in Helsinki in June!
And what did I do?
I GOT TICKETS!
You have my permission to be jealous. 
I heard the song 'Jar of Hearts' for the first time when it wasn't such a big hit yet, and I immediately loved it. I started listening to Christina Perri and am sooo thrilled I get to see her performing live! YAY! And I love the fact I didn't have to wait half a decade to catch her concert, like I did with Celine Dion. I've been a huge fan of her since I was 12, and she didn't come to Finland until I was 19. 

After purchasing the tickets I went to see my friend downtown and ended up doing some (necessary) shopping. We circled around the mall and before going home we wen't to Arnold's for some donuts ;) 
YUMMY!

Over and out. xxo

1 comment: