March 26, 2012

Don't be a stranger!

A while ago I came across a blogger, who wanted some attention to her blog by asking the viewers to comment more, and now I'm going to do the same thing. 

I go over the statistics of this blog daily, and they show that I have regular readers besides those 15 registered ones. So here's my request to all of you: leave a comment (you don't have to be a registered reader to comment my posts). I would absolutely love to know more about my readers and what they think of my blog, and what they would like to read about in the future. I love posting stuff here, but I'll be honest; I would also love to get some feedback. I'm also hoping for civilized action here, trashy comments will be removed of course.

Besides Finland and the United States, I seem to have the most readers in Russia and Germany. Other countries shown in the statistics are the UK, Italy, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, Nigeria, Austria, Sweden, France, Malesia, Philippines and the Dominican Republic. 
International attention -loving it!
Thank you for reading!!!

As for that request I made... pretty please? :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Imogen!

    I have read your blog for a few months, and I love the way you write and how your English is so fluent and easy to read. You seem to be very positive person about everything. :)

    I have also noticed that I have readers from all across the world and some of 'em from the same countries than yours too. I have no clue how they've managed to find my blog, and my blog is also mainly written in Finnish (I have only a few posts that are thoroughly in English), so I don't think they even understand what I'm talking about. :D

    And though I'm a Finn like you, I wanted to write this comment in English. Keep up the good work, your blog is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you just made my day :) Judging by your comment your English is very fluent also, maybe you could write more in English as well! I will check out your blog in the next few days!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! And thanks, I'll try to write more in English some time. :D Yeah, and I hope you like my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Honestly, I haven't read your blog that much because lately I've been too lazy to read in English. For now on I intend to overcome my laziness, it might improve my English and the few of your texts I've actually read were really good (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw mun blogissa on haaste sulle (:

    ReplyDelete