March 10, 2012

improvement? me thinks so!

I've never been good at naming anything -my stories, essays... this blog. I always though 'Anything+Everything' was descriptive, but boring. I've been trying to come up with a new name for a long time, and finally I came across the word 'pandemonium'. It's a new word to me, it's extraordinary enough (for me, at least. I bet not a lot of my friends (Finnish ones) know what it means -and now they're opening an online dictionary to check it out ;)), and now I feel like the name really depicts me, and my life. In a positive way. I guess 'pandemonium' can have a negative ring to it as well. 

Anyway, I'm very happy with it, and I hope you like it, too! :) And I swear, I won't touch the design tools anymore. I'm almost positive I won't. 

Thank you for reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a very good name! I wish I could come up with something clever too :D

    ReplyDelete