March 12, 2012

What Are the Odds...

I used to be the kind of person, who had to have plans. Not knowing what came next drove me crazy. Luckily, I'm growing out of it now. 

After having to pull myself up from the very bottom of my life a couple of years back, I've been making changes. I no longer feel so stressed, when my plans take a whole new form, and not knowing what lies ahead is now something exciting, rather than a cause of endless worry, sleepless nights and a cranky mood. I still make plans, but I've learned to live with the fact they don't always turn out the way I intended, and I believe it's made me a better person. Such a small thing, I know. To me it's huge. To me it's a relief. 

Right now, I'm 90% sure I'm set for the entire year. I haven't got a clue what I'll be doing in January, 2013, but that doesn't bother me one bit. There are some changes coming up this year in the work front, and in the fall I'll be heading to an adventure. More of that later ;) The reason why I said I'm 90% sure is that there is always the chance things don't work out the way I hope. 10% says I'm set until September. 

Well... I'm confident. When I know more, you know more. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment