I just cleansed my glasses. I forgot how clearly I can really see. Didn't even realize how smudgy the lenses were! Now I'm prepared to watch the Eurovision Song Contest tonight! It's fun, yet shameful to watch. And Finland didn't even make it to finals this year. Not that I ever thought it would. I have only heard Sweden's song, and I think I'm voting for them. In my mind.
By the way, there was a bee inside the house today. I almost got a heart attack. I'm home alone, so I had to kill it. Now I'm paranoid and I swear I hear buzzing every now and then. Fortunately, I'm having two friends over in a few. They will slaughter the other bees that dare to invade this house. And you know.. I get to scream like a girl and hide in the bathroom.
Have a great weekend everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment