May 09, 2012

What to write about.... ?

I feel like lately I haven't written about anything that interests anyone but me. Sorry about that ;(
 Once again, I am reaching out for you all. I know what I like to write about, I know what I like to read about... And I would like to know your views as well. Some of you may read my blog because of the fact that I write about whatever I want to, and that's great. I've never wanted to brand my blog, which is why I'm giving you the opportunity to influence on the upcoming posts. 

So, you know the drill. Please leave a comment if there's something you would want me to write about besides the things I'm already writing about, or if there's a topic you want to read more about. I will commit to this and write about every single thing you suggest. How does that sound? :)

Please note, that I've added my email-address to the side bar, so if you don't want to leave a comment, but still want to say something, feel free to email me! 

awaiting for... something :) 
-I




No comments:

Post a Comment