J is also a difficult letter, so I'm being really original writing about joy.
I haven't been home in almost a week (except for a quick visit to see if I've gotten any mail). I've been at my mom's, helping her around after she hurt her leg. It's brought me a lot of joy, knowing I'm helpful and useful, and knowing she wants me around. She's happy to have me as her house slave :)
Today I did laundry, cleaned up a bit, cooked... I did not bake, but I did buy cupcakes.
It brought me joy to eat this pretty, industrial mini cupcake. It brought me more joy to take a picture of it, knowing I would share it with you.
Have a joyous weekend everybody! Don't forget to check out the poll once again; let me know what's your fav thing about summer!
<3
I answered the poll! Just so you know. ;D And hat cupcake looks delicious. <3
ReplyDelete