I'm the kind of person who likes to make plans. Sometimes they're irrational and I make them just for the heck of it. I get a kick out of imagining my life ten years from now.
Plans change. Surprise, surprise. When I was sixteen I though by the time I was twenty, I would have seen it all. I'd have a job, I'd be getting married and planning a family life. I want to laugh so hard right now... Oh, that naive, sixteen-year-old me. When I turned twenty, I had a high school degree and I was attending a cooking school. I had just moved away from home, into my first apartment. That summer was the first summer I was unemployed. My love life was nonexistent. I'd say my life was nothing like I had planned four years back. Lol.
This is something I've realized pretty recently. That you can't really plan your life. It's not like a building you design. You just have to live it and let it design itself. There's always something unexpected around the corner and you're just going to have to deal with it the best way you can. Of course I'll still make plans, but I'll just have to learn to alter them as I go.
This is what I've been thinking about in the past weeks, and now I decided to share it with you. I have this uncontrollable need to maintain this blog by posting regularly, so if you have some ideas for upcoming posts, let me know!
Thank you for reading!
-i
No comments:
Post a Comment