Here are the results of the poll. I have to say I was a little surprised to learn that so many of you want to read cooking/baking related posts. Not to mention that you would want to see me doing video posts. Haha, well, you'll get what you asked for ;) I don't know when I'll be cooking something that looks presentable enough, but maybe I could share some recipes at some point. I do make a killer cheesecake!
I will also make a video post. We'll see how it goes and take it from there; see if it's something I could do more often than once a year ;) And when I find the time to draw, I will take pictures and display my art here for you to see, and I will also try to remember to take more pictures of my outfits.
Thank you for voting! I want to write about stuff that interests you, so I appreciate your input.
P.S. Two weeks to go!!

No comments:
Post a Comment