Hi guys!
Today I finally washed my floors. At first I was, to be honest, pissed because I didn't see the difference and was wondering if it all was for nothing, not to mention that stupid floor mop kept dragging dust with it, even though I had just vacuumed. Seriously, where did all the dust come from... Here's me, the master of cleaning. If you know me personally, you know what I mean. I really, really, really don't know how to clean up. But, after the floors dried out and I replaced my mats, I admit it looked a bit better. Especially in the kitchen, lol!
I've got less than a week before I leave Finland for the USA, and I've just been grazed with all that I have to do before I go. Sorry for the lack of posts... There's another reason I've been neglecting you guys, and it's this one:
I've been really trying to get back into the world of drawing, and so far I'm happy with myself. But, it does take its toll on this blog, since now I spend more of my time doing something else than writing here. Sorry :( I will try to post more often.
I'm actually very happy with this drawing, I even did a fine job with the nose!! Always had troubles with noses. And hair. The hair sucks in this one, too. But, practice makes you better. If there are any artists reading this, I'd be happy to receive some tips!!
Thanks for sticking around :)

Toi piirros on upee ♥ Oot kyllä taitava!
ReplyDeleteEt oo muuten yksin ton siivouksen kanssa: oon kans ihan avuton enkä osaa. :D Onnee vaan mulle sit kun muutan omaan kämppään... (Y)
kiitosta <3
Delete