If there's something I can't tolerate, it's ignorance. Sadly, I've had my share and I think it's made me tougher. I've also found a new side of myself. I don't sit around waiting for people to start caring anymore. They either care or they don't. I don't need the drama in my life.
![]() |
| This is my hand writing at its best. I paid attention to it just for you. |
Fortunately, ignorance is something that I haven't had to endure for a long time now. Maybe because I stopped caring, too. I still prefer people to say things to my face. Please do that. Don't just stop being my friend, like you never cared anyway. It's so much easier to answer to others feelings of love or hate, than to answer to their ignorance, because I'm not good at ignoring the people in my life. Sometimes I don't get to see some people as often as I would like to, but I think true friendship allows that. We have to be able to pick up from where we left the last time, no matter how much time has passed. If we can't do that, then... seriously, can you even call it a friendship?

No comments:
Post a Comment