I have had a great day!!!
Went to work (second-to-last day!) and since the place I work in is more of a summer-place, it's gotten really quiet... I had five customers today. FIVE! Not having much to do, I did something one isn't supposed to do at a work place: I was on Facebook and played games. Days like this are really, really boring, so hey, try to make the most of it. Tomorrow's my last day, hooray for that! :)
After work I visited my mom quickly, applied for ESTA and printed out all my travel documents for Saturday. Then I went shopping, got myself a pair of jeans and some other useful stuff I needed.
I smiled all day long.
Doesn't happen that often, so I find it important to share with you guys. I couldn't help but think about how close Saturday is; I can't believe I'm going!!!
Got my luggage ready! Not packed. Just ready for me to pack them full of things!
I'll try to remember to take pictures of the packing process and post them here. That ought to be fun ;)
You go girl! ;)
ReplyDelete