October 01, 2012

1/3 of this trip is over...

First of all, millions of apologies for not blogging in a week. I think it's my record. A shameful one. When I started blogging, I didn't blog as much, but now that I have more readers and I've really got the hang of it, I feel really bad not blogging :( sorry! 

I thought that after coming to the States I would blog more. But I'm busy. All-the-time. I'm working Tuesdays through Fridays from 9.30am - 4.30pm. Tuesdays I've got other plans after work (every Tuesday), Wednesdays I'm either at home, relaxing after Tuesday or off somewhere else. Thursdays the same thing. Fridays too. Sometimes home, but usually not. And I'm always on the move during the weekends. Mondays are my easy days, and even they are not always easy. Oh well... I'm enjoying every little bit of it :) All of it. I love it here more than you could ever comprehend. It kills me every day a little to think about returning back to Finland, because I feel like my heart does not belong there. 

Before I get too mushy, I want to share this weekend with you. 

Multnomah Falls in Oregon. This picture looks like a screen saver, or something google gives you when you search for "fairytale sceneries" or something. But I'm proud to say that I snapped this picture. It was such a beautiful place! <3

Oh... I bought shoes today. 
And I love them!

You like? Me loves.
Tomorrow I'm going to the store-that-should-not-be-named.

No comments:

Post a Comment