October 28, 2012

California, here we come, with new shades and everything!

Hollaaa! :)

I'm almost on my way downtown, I just have to wait for the dryer to finish up. 
It's RAINING, surprise surprise, and I'll probably be wet by the time I get to Pioneer Square. Oh well, this is Portlandia. Rain is a part of it. 

I hope you've all had a great weekend so far; mine has been the most relaxing in two months. Haven't done much anything :) Sometimes it's good to just space out. 

Yesterday's catch! I happened to find the sale racks at Forever 21, and purchased the sunglasses for $3,80 and the earrings for $2,99. 
It'd better be sunny in California so I can wear my new sunglasses! Oh, if I haven't mentioned, I'm leaving for California on Tuesday!!! STOKED! And I'm going with my family! My mom and brother are flying in tomorrow :) So happy!

Gotta go, lovelies. Take care<3

No comments:

Post a Comment