I honestly thought I would be blogging more here, but as you can see, I haven't. I am truly sorry for that. Finding the time to blog, write and read is very difficult, and I'm going to be honest when I tell you that I probably won't be back to regular blogging until I get back to Finland. I would love to be able to blog more, and not only about my life here, but of various subjects. The thing is, I only have about one month and a week left. In the end, it's not a lot, and I intent to take the most of it. If you've been reading my blog long enough, I'm sure you understand :)
Around New Year's I'll have my 2-year Blog Anniversary. I'm thinking of doing something special. Maybe a contest or something. Gotta figure that out! We still have some time before that, and for the time being, I would love to hear from you guys behind the screen. How am I doing? Besides the lack of posts recently. You love my blog? Love hating it? Why do you read it and what makes it worth while? Please leave comments or send me an email (address found on the right with other gadgets.) Feel free to be anonymous; I know some people aren't comfortable with using any names on the internet. Thank you :)
Oh, and I'm working on a video post. Absolutely no promises on when it'll come out or anything, but I'm working on it.
Take care out there!!!<3
-i
I LOVE your blog cause I love your fluent English, your subjects and style of writing! Keep it going. ;) Oh and I can't wait for the video post! Is it in English or Finnish? :P
ReplyDeleteI don't mind if you're not able to write as often as usual. If I was abroad I also wouldn't write but only few of posts until I was back at home again! :D