It's still October 1st (here it is, but in Europe it's already Tuesday. It's exhausting to live in multiple time zones) and this is already my third post this month. I'm officially proud of myself. While admitting that I'm partly posting this due to the lack of posts last week, I'm also doing this because I want to.
I have an urge to write.
This week is going to be great. I'm looking forward to going to work tomorrow. I'm looking forward to going out to dinner with a couple of friends on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to working late on Thursday, because the day will go by fast and then it's already Friday. I'm looking forward to Friday, because... it's Friday.
On Saturday I'm getting my hair done. After that I'm going to the NW-area and feel like I belong there. I'm thinking I want to get a red lipstick.
I haven't got a clue what I'll be doing on Sunday. Something, that's for sure. Staying put is not an option. Even though my feet would love it. But right now my life is very busy and active and I prefer it to stay that way. After two months I'll be gone, and thinking back... and if there's something I've missed because I wanted to stay put, it'll just be that much harder to adjust to my life in Finland again. Not that I want to adjust. It's something that I have to do.
Now here's a song that's been playing in my head the entire day:
And here's my new love:
Have a great week everybody :)
Now here's a song that's been playing in my head the entire day:
And here's my new love:
Have a great week everybody :)

No comments:
Post a Comment