October 08, 2012

The new (old) me

Hi :)
It's been a while again, sorry. Like I said before, my life here is extremely active and busy. Always on the move. But this weekend has been surprisingly low key. We haven't even left the Portland area. Weird. And we've (oh, by we I mean me and my roomie!) been tired. Today, on the train back home, I told her: "It's been five weeks and finally we're tired." We're both so sleep deprived it's insane. 
That's what you get when you just have to see and do as much as possible.

So, I finally got my hair done yesterday! And let me tell you, it is UH-MAZING! 

I am so in love with my hair. I can't even tell you how much I love it. 

Also, got the red lipstick today. Told you I would. 
Someone told me I look like Maggie Gyllenhaal in this picture. Do you see it? I don't :(

I was talking about my style with a friend, and when I told her I was painting my finger nails black and was going to get a red lipstick, she said it was cool that I was getting a new style. I told here that it's not new, it's just me, but when I do it in Finland, people think I'm being weird. She suggested that I just stop caring. I said I will. And since I can't stay here, I'm bringing Portland with me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment