| Both Jeans: Target, $29,99 a piece. |
Today I bought myself two new pairs of jeans. I'm madly in love with the green ones. I'm already visioning myself wearing them with a snuggly woolen sweater, boots, with my hair up, wearing my glasses and lipstick. I'm weird that way. When I get a new piece of clothing, I instantly imagine myself wearing it in a dozen different ways. I love doing that.
I don't even feel bad about spending $60 on jeans, because they're something I always need. I needed them today, and now that I have them, I'm super happy and I won't have to buy jeans again in a long time. Shopping for jeans is the worst.
Also, my nails got a new layer of black polish today.
My room mate told me I look like Snow White with my new dark hair and red lips.
So that's Snow White and Maggie Gyllenhaal in just two days.
Gotta love the compliments :)
I love how I've gained so much more self confidence in just 5 weeks.
I can only hope I'll gain enough to keep this going after leaving this place.
No comments:
Post a Comment